We have identified an industry need for superior private aviation PR skills for the sector.
Hong Kong English can also assist with better English language skills in international communications, particularly for mother tongue Chinese speaking companies. We also arrange highly focused conference speakers and are particular experts in the Asian market.
Aviation public relations encompasses marketing and related skills, such as creating newsletters and training days. All associates are experts in their fields and work on projects when necessary.
We are trade show veterans and well versed in how to promote your company so it stands out among the noise. Why spend a fortune on a booth only to lose valuable footfall because you don’t get picked up by the on site media?
Aviation public relations includes:
• Press releases (example)
• Case studies
• Press briefings
• Surveys designed to attract media attention
• Product reviews and launches
• Press trips and tours
• Timed features
• Online PR
• Ghost written articles
• Attention grabbing creative strategies
• supplies articles about aviation to newspapers, magazines and trade magazines
• supplies non-aviation articles to newspapers and trade magazines
• supplies PR and marketing training to SMEs in the sector